J.P. Morgan Securities’ highly regarded Consulting Programs offer a unified approach to asset and wealth management. Our Consulting Programs were developed to provide high-net-worth and institutional investors with access to an array of mutual funds and separate account strategies managed by what we believe to be the world’s leading investment managers. These programs include:
Separate Account Consulting
Provides access to professional investment managers through fee-based separately managed accounts, which target specific objectives.
Mutual Fund Consulting Program
Offers the benefits of diversification, in depth mutual fund research and regular rebalancing options.
Unified Managed Account Consulting
Integrates a variety of investment products within a single account to deliver a comprehensive, unified approach to asset allocation, product selection, account administration and performance reporting.
Manager selection and due diligence
Each of the investment managers in our Consulting Programs undergoes rigorous due diligence and must meet stringent criteria. Our experienced due diligence team uses a structured framework in their initial review as well as their ongoing assessment of each manager on our platform. This framework focuses on the key areas of each manager’s operations:
- Identify key investment decision-makers
- Assess the quality, experience and stability of the investment team
- Understand whether the interests of the investment team are aligned with clients’ interests
- Determine whether the manager articulates a clear investment philosophy
- Confirm all team members have a consistent philosophy
- Assess whether implementation reflects the stated philosophy
- Verify that the team has an adequate process for making portfolio decisions
- Analyze buy and sell discipline
- Examine team’s view and control of risk
- Determine whether performance and risk are consistent with expectations
- Assess key performance drivers (stock selection, sector positioning, etc.)
- Evaluate how various market conditions might affect performance
The views and strategies described may not be suitable for all investors. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), member FINRA, NYSE and SIPC.
When JPMS acts as a broker-dealer, a client’s relationship with us and our duties to the client will be different in some important ways than a client’s relationship with us and our duties to the client when we are acting as an investment advisor. A client should carefully read the agreements and disclosures received (including our Form ADV disclosure brochure, if and when applicable) in connection with our provision of services for important information about the capacity in which we will be acting.